Linda and Mike welcome you to the Horns Lodge, a traditional rural English public house located in the beautiful Sussex countryside near the South Downs National Park. Whether you visit us for a relaxing drink, to sample our delicious home cooked food or for a stay in one of our guest rooms, we hope you enjoy your stay with us.
- Independent freehouse serving a changing range of real ales. Listed in Good Beer Guide 2010.
- Cosy restaurant serving traditional home cooked fayre
- Bar area with real fire, for drinking and casual dining.
- Beer Garden with covered heated, patio area.
- 2 B&B rooms available.
- Large Car Park.
- Pub Games include, cribbage, dominoes, backgammon, darts, bar billiards and toad in the hole.
- Free WiFi available